The protective and secure breast dressing developed with clinicians Advazorb Areola is the result of a collaboration with Nottingham University Hospitals and Nottingham Breast Institute to fulfil a very specific need – a protective and secure breast dressing.
Ergonomically designed to fit the contours of the breast, it makes dressing application, easy, quick and comfortable for the patient.
Benefits of Advazorb Areola:
- No more ‘patchwork’ dressings
- Low friction backing to prevent uncomfortable snagging on clothes
- Reduced dressing time and associated patient discomfort
- Central hole to prevent pressure on the nipple including incisions to accommodate larger nipples
- Designed for patient comfort
- Silfix soft silicone adhesive for atraumatic removal
For more information and to request your FREE sample, please contact Raz Hussain:
t: 07901 553513