The BAAPS/BAPRAS Fellowship is designed to support post-CCT Trainee Member Plastic Surgeons of BAAPS or BAPRAS wishing to learn skills in Aesthetic Surgery and Medicine.
Fellows are given the opportunity to assist a senior aesthetic practitioner and their team for a period of 3 months. The Fellowships comprise of the following:
- Exposure to a full range of Aesthetic Surgery including breast, truncal, facial and peri-orbital surgery.
- Fellows will have an opportunity to observe Hair Transplant Surgery and Consultations.
- Aesthetic medicine experience including botulinum toxin and dermal filler procedures.
- The opportunity to participate in outpatient, pre-and postoperative care.
- Protected time given to individual tutorials on various aspects the Aesthetic Surgery syllabus.
- A supervised research project or audit.
Before submitting a formal application, the applicant is asked to liaise with one of the Programme Directors for the Fellowship year.
A list of Programme Directors and their administrator’s contact details are available below:
Mr Bryan Mayou, London
Contact: Karen Gill PA, email@example.com / 0207 824 5555
Professor Neil McLean, Newcastle
Contact: Hillary Freeman PA, firstname.lastname@example.org / 0191 284 3719
Mr Muhammad Riaz, Hull and Yorkshire
Contact: Gale Bell PA, email@example.com/ 01482 841228
Mr Kenneth Stewart, Edinburgh
Contact: Norma O’Hare PA, Norma.O’Hare@spirehealthcare.com
Mr Mark Henley, Nottingham / Mr Graham Offer, Leicester
Contact: Debbie Keast Private Secretary, Deborah.Keast@spirehealthcare.com
Mr Greg Williams, London based in Harley Street and would be delighted to include a few sessions on hair transplants.
Contact: Greg Williams, firstname.lastname@example.org / 07815779604
CLOSING DATE FOR 2022 IS 31 December 2021
Applicants must have an informal conversation with their chosen programme director who must undertake to support application.
Applicants may apply for to work with Programme Director.
Congratulations to the applicants who have been awarded the Aesthetic Fellowships for 2022:
- Clare Tollan
- Jack Woods
- Nicholas Hodgins
- Saahil Mehta
If you need any assistance, please contact email@example.com