The BAAPS/BAPRAS Aesthetic Fellowship – managed by the NIAR.
The BAAPS/BAPRAS Fellowship is designed to support post-CCT Trainee Plastic Surgeons wishing to learn skills in Aesthetic Surgery and Medicine.
4 Fellowships of £8,000 each are available in 2017. Fellows will be given the opportunity to assist a senior aesthetic practitioner and their team for a period of 3 months. The Fellowship will comprise the following:
- Exposure to a full range of Aesthetic Surgery including breast, truncal, facial and peri-orbital surgery.
- Aesthetic medicine experience including botulinum toxin and dermal filler procedures.
- The opportunity to participate in outpatient, pre-and postoperative care.
- Protected time given to individual tutorials on various aspects the Aesthetic Surgery syllabus.
- A supervised research project or audit.
For further information, please click here
The deadline for applications to the scheme is the 31st of March 2017.
The NIAR Fellowship is provided by: