The BAAPS/BAPRAS Aesthetic Fellowship is being revised for 2018.
The BAAPS/BAPRAS Fellowship is designed to support post-CCT Trainee Member Plastic Surgeons of BAAPS or BAPRAS wishing to learn skills in Aesthetic Surgery and Medicine.
Fellows will be given the opportunity to assist a senior aesthetic practitioner and their team for a period of 3 months. The Fellowship will comprise the following:
- Exposure to a full range of Aesthetic Surgery including breast, truncal, facial and peri-orbital surgery.
- Fellows will have an opportunity to observe Hair Transplant Surgery and Consultations.
- Aesthetic medicine experience including botulinum toxin and dermal filler procedures.
- The opportunity to participate in outpatient, pre-and postoperative care.
- Protected time given to individual tutorials on various aspects the Aesthetic Surgery syllabus.
- A supervised research project or audit.
The details for 2018 are still being finalised and will be available by 1 June 2018, should you be interested in receiving information, please complete the form below: