The abstract submissions will be open on the 1 February 2019!
When you are ready to submit an abstract, please read the instructions below and then click the ‘Submit an Abstract’ button.
Authors who are not members of BAAPS will be asked to create an account first.
If you have been invited to review abstract submissions, then please click here.
Instructions to authors for all oral and poster submissions
- Abstracts must be submitted in English; a maximum of 200 words are allowed.
- All correspondence will be sent to the presenting author at the address given.
- Abstracts must be received no later than 1 August 2019, 23:59 GMT.
- Once submitted, it will not be possible to make alterations to the abstract or list of authors.
- Abstracts will be considered by the Programme Committee, following which the presenting author will receive acceptance/rejection notification, and further corresponance as applicable.
- The Association will endeavour to notify success or failure of submissions as quickly as possible. Please refrain from telephoing the office for this information unless it is a matter of extreme urgency.
- Those authors whose abstracts are accepted must register to attend the conference and pay a registration fee.
- Abstracts withdrawn from a metting or not selected will NOT automatically be considered for the next metting, but can be resubmitted.
- The abstracts chosen for either oral or poster presentations will be printed in the meeting programme.
- BAAPS Trainees will be eligible for the Michael Hacket Memorial Prize.
- Trainees will be eligible for the Poster Prize.
- The Programme Committee prefers original work that has not previously been published.
- Preference will be given to abstracts which contain details of the objectives, the materials and methods employed, the key results and the conclusion and application of the study.
- While entering your abstract, you may use the browser's back button to return to previous pages.
Submit an Abstract